If you’ve noticed that the goose is getting fat, it means of course that Christmas is coming. Unless you want your proverbial goose to be cooked on Christmas morning, make sure that you get the gadget lovers in your family something that they will truly enjoy. To help you, we put together a list of the 5 Sweet Gadgets for Christmas 2013. Enjoy, and Happy Holidays.
- Breville Bottle and Blender. If you’re doing your best to stay healthy but always find yourself running out of time, this new gadget is perfect. The best thing about it is that you can make your smoothies or shakes in the exact container that you then take off of the blender base and take with you. No more having to pour your smoothie into a different container and then clean the blender so that it doesn’t get all disgusting. This is perfect for people who are always “on the go” as it saves lots of time on cleanup. Also, it blends at the top of the bottle so that you don’t get that annoying powder residue at the bottom if you use protein powders. It’s also dishwasher safe and comes with not 1 but 2 bottles for extra convenience.
- Polaroid xs100. If you have an adventurer in the family this is definitely the perfect camera for them. It’s got a truly aerodynamic design, it’s shockproof, waterproof and dustproof and comes with a distortion free ultra-wide lens. It also has an autorotation G-sensor so that, no matter where you are or what your subject is, you’ll always get the best shot. Of course no camera today is considered excellent lesson comes with the ability to capture HD video and the xs100 does in either 720p, 960p were 1080p. This is definitely a gift for someone who is always on the go having new adventures.
- Wine Lock. If you know someone who is ultra-picky about their wine (and doesn’t like to share) then the Wine Lock is definitely a gift that they will truly appreciate. It’s basically a bottle stopper with a four digit combination code that can be used to make sure that no one can open someone’s wine and drink it when they’re not looking. While we are all for sharing wine (it is the holidays, after all) but if you have someone in the family that isn’t keen on sharing their precious vino, this gift will definitely make them smile. Now you’re only trick is to make sure that they share a glass with you before the use it.
- Dancing Robot Speaker. If someone on your gift list is big into listening to music on their smartphone and want something that will be a blast not only to listen to but also to watch, the Dancing Robot Speaker is the perfect gift. Dressed like a “rapper” and complete with a cardboard box had, gold chain and red LED flashing light eyes, all you need to do is plug it’s 3.5 mm jack into your smartphone or other music device and get ready to watch him (her?) get down and get funky! We’re not sure how long the Dancing Robot Speaker will be amusing, but for at least the first few minutes it will leave you in stitches!
- Divider Frying Pan . If you know someone that hates it when they are frying something and one type of food comingles with the other, the Divider Frying Pan is going to be a revelation. It’s simply a frying pan that has been divided into different sections so that when you’re cooking one type of food, you can put another in and they won’t get mixed in. (Of course, it all gets mixed together in the end but that’s just nitpicking.) The pan is aluminum, 9 inches, dishwasher safe of course and it’s got a Bakelite heat resistant handle as well as a nonstick interior. Absolutely perfect for those people who hate to have nasty bacon bits mixed in with their eggs.